Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sports Shooter #100

Congratulations to Robert Hanishiro for reaching the milestone of the 100th Sports Shooter newsletter.

Robert has been writing the Sports Shooter newsletter every month for just over 8 years. It started as an e-mail to a few friends and quickly grew into what is, in my opinion, the best photography related site on the Internet. As the name implies, it has great appeal to sports photographers, but there are many acclaimed news photojournalists among it's members.

I am proud to say I have been a reader for about 7 years, and a member for almost 4 years. It was on Sports Shooter that I first learned how to use remote control cameras. Conversing with and reading after working photojournalists has helped shape how I approach the events I am privileged to photograph.

Thank you, Robert, for giving so much to the photographic community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home