Friday, March 23, 2007

What Are You Doing?

I've been visiting many professional photographer's blogs over the last couple of days and have noticed something very different about mine and theirs. First, theirs are usually updated on a more regular basis. OK, I'm a bad blogger.

But the biggest difference is that many of them use their blogs to display new work. It occurred to me that people might be looking here and wondering what I do with my time. I do post some new work here, but not very often. Usually only if it's off beat or if I've photographed the President or I'm getting nostalgic.

While I don't blog much about business, I do post new images from every wedding within a few days of the wedding. These wedding previews are a small representation of what we shot that day. You can find our wedding previews at hasselweemsweddings.com

I don't post family portrait sessions online because we usually proof in person on the day of the shoot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Blog everything!
We want to know all about you.
Love,
Blog Stalker

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home