Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pajamarama

Every Tuesday night, the Locust Grove Library hosts Pajamarama. It's like story time in pajamas. Our daughter loves going. I have always enjoyed reading to her at home, so I asked if I could read to all the children one night.

I got to read two of my childhood favorites, Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel and Curious George. I also read Mr. Brown Can Moo, which is my favorite book to read to my daughter - because I get to make sound effects. Not surprisingly, "BOOM BOOM BOOM Mr Brown is a wonder. BOOM BOOM BOOM Mr Brown makes thunder." is my favorite page.

Bené took some great pictures, as she has been known to do for our wedding clients.

This is our daughter's foot with a blurry me in the background. Selective focus at the library. BooYah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Owens said...

Boo Yah!!! or BooKah?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Charles Bordner said...

You're such a cool daddio!!!!! Awesome pic, I hope that's hanging in the house somewhere.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home