Friday, January 13, 2006

Help Me Shave my Head

You know, it's been about 37 years since anyone has seen my scalp. I figure it's about time to see what it looks like.

I am about 95% convinced to do it - I just need some help making up that last 5%.

So, if you want me to shave my head, give me a good reason. Donate $1000 to my church or send 100 phone cards to soldiers... something significant. If you want, you can have the hair in a bag. I'll post a picture of the big haircut, and a picture every few days as my hair returns.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

I have a half eaten donut I can offer up.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kelly/Sally said...

Boy do I wish that I had lots of money right now!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly/Sally said...

Tyler said: What is wrong with him?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Kelly/Sally said...

I've got it -- shave your head and I will knit a pair of socks for Bene. You know she really wants some. Let's see you turn down your wife!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly/Sally said...

Bebe said to tell you that she was concerned that you would be cold if you shaved your head in the winter, but then she remember that you have a custom designed - handknit night cap to keep you warm.

9:41 PM  
Blogger worldwideweems said...

Half a donut for me and handmade socks for Wife. Not enough. Somebody come up with something good.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home