Thursday, November 02, 2006

President George W. Bush

Over the last few years I have been privileged to photograph US political leaders. Not portrait sessions, but as an event photographer.

After doing this for several years I have photographed the top people in the line of succession, but not the President. I finally had the opportunity to cover an event with President George W. Bush when he came to Perry, Georgia on October 31, 2006.



If you would like to see more, there are 10 pictures from the event on my SportsShooter page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Thats an incredible image - perfect!! Very cool that you get to do this!

2:40 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

What an awesome opportunity. I knew he was in the state for the second time this month. Great image too!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Really nice work! My favorite is the shot of Bush whispering to Collins! Need to send that to Newsweek or something!

- Nathan

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home